January 19, 2007

Recent Happenings


This Semester has been off to quite the different start. First and foremost on January 12th at 1:15pm I asked Monica Elliott to be my wife! I decided to be very simplistic about the whole matter, knowing that would be the most romantic for her, and asked her during one of our daily walks around the avenues of Huntsville. She of course said yes and we have a tentative wedding date for mid-late June.

So along with that comes a lot of changes. I for one have to start becoming a wiser manager of my finances. Weddings aren't cheap I hear. Secondly, this exponentially increases the amount of work/planning/stress of this semester. If you seem to be missing the optimism in my words don't get me wrong. I am excited beyond belief. I know this is going to be one of the biggest moments of my life. I also know that it will also be one of the most trying times of my life. The next few years of planing and adjusting to the lifestyle that of marriage seems almost overwhelming because of it's unfamiliarity. Nevertheless I am looking forward with great excitement. Why? Because I know our wedding is going to be the best one there ever was.

-Matt-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Matt! Wow. I pray for the best for you two.

Brian