May 17, 2007

Pulpit Magazine

Hey guys! I know a few weeks ago I said I would update y'all with some Blog Spotting once school let out. Well, I have still been extremely busy with working on our soon to be new apartment, but the past few nights I have returned once again to blog reading, and man I am so behind! Most excitingly though is the recent happenings over at the Shepherd's Fellowship Pulpit Magazine. This week John Macarthur has created quite a ruckus with a series of post titled Scripture, Tradition, and Rome. The "juiciest" part of the series seems to be the comment section, which has drawn the attention of protestants and catholics alike. If you feel like spending a few hours being encouraged in the sufficiency of scripture I highly recommend reading through this series and it's comments.

Here are some convenient links to the three most recent post.

Scripture, Tradition, and Rome (Part 1)

Scripture, Tradition, and Rome (Part 2)

Scripture, Tradition, and Rome (Part 3)


No comments: