April 12, 2007

Blog Spotting & The Office

This week in the Blog sphere has been pretty good. I have mainly focused on reading just two site in particular.

Over at eatbible Justin Tubbs written an excellent article titled Did Jesus Really Rise from the Dead? It examines several different theories out there that try and disprove the resurrection. I highly recommend reading this one, but be prepared to read for awhile because Justin is known for his gift of brevity...

The Pulpit has been focused on Christian parenting this month and it is has been most excellent. Last week they discussed the role of spanking in Christian families and this week they have moved more to how to evangelize to your children, which in turns raises the question on when to baptize children which of course leads to the discussion of what role baptism actually plays in salvation (which is today's current topic).

Also as a side note, if anyone interested in the correct way to wash ones hands then head on over to Renee Johnson's blog for a practical tutorial.

Lately I have been enthralled with The Office. It really is the funniest show on T.V. (even though I don't watch T.V., I tend to just watch dvds or iTunes). The show always has a short funny segment before the opening theme song is played, and as I have been slowly trying to catch up on the past 2 years of it I have missed, I came across what I believe to be the funniest opening ever... drum roll please...



... That's what she said...

No comments: