March 1, 2007

Untitled

It’s hard to believe that in only 114 days I’ll be married. This semester has been the semester to top all semesters. I feel like everything is happening during and after this one. Shepherds’ in 6 days (Cali in 5). I have been thinking lately about what I want to do while in L.A. and one thing that keeps coming to my mind is to find an excellent * genuine * sushi bar. It’s been awhile since I’ve had some and I’ve always heard how great west coast sushi is. So, if anyone knows of some to die for spots in the L.A. /Sun Valley area let me know. Adam (our youth pastor) informed me last night that Justin and I would be rooming together while in Cali., Most likely by ourselves. That would be great! I feel as if I hardly see that fool now a day.

Justin with CJ Mahaney

As far as blog spotting goes head on over to today’s pyro post where Phil discusses Christian conformity to modern trends.

Lastly and certainly not least yester day was technically Monica’s birthday. She turned 5 ¾ (23) years old!

-Matt-

No comments: