February 19, 2007

A bad case of the Mondays...

Life has been extremely busy lately. I have been falling behind on the blog reading, instead subjecting myself to the drudgery of Texas history, Map interpretation, Historical geography, and the Philosophy of Critical thinking. This past week and a half has been test/paper/project time at school. This time tomorrow I will finally be free from having the feeling of impending doom as the next thing becomes due.

Weekend last was our Church winter camp for our youth. It was so much fun! Kurt Gebhards from Grace Community Church was our camp speaker. He did an excellent Job presenting the Gospel and encouraging us to actually live out our Faith. I really look forward to seeing him in a few weeks while at Shepherds'.

Hopefully I will have more to update on soon. Until then mosey on over to Tim Challies for a live blogging of the Resolved Conference.

-Matt-

No comments: